Important Dates(First Round)
January 22, 2023
February 22, 2023
March 22, 2023
April 22, 2023
May 19-21, 2023
For the submitted abstract and full-length papers, authors must warrant that they are original, have not been published previously, and exclude unlawful content or material that may violate the rights of others. Authors are responsible for ensuring they have received appropriate permission to use copyrighted material of the copyright holders. In the scientific publication process (only for full-length papers), authors hold the copyrights before they are requested to sign the copyright transfer agreement provided by the proceeding’s publisher.
A. Full Paper
Authors of full paper will be invited to do the oral/poster presentation about their research on the conference site. All the accepted and registered full papers will be published in the digital conference proceeding.
1. Full paper submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Full paper submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Full Paper Template .
3. Full paper can be submitted in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
4. Ordinary full paper length limits are 5-14 pages.
5. Author's name, affiliation and contact should be included in the Title Page. Please click to download Title Page Template.
Authors who are interested in giving a presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to submit an abstract only. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
1. Abstract submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Abstract submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Abstract Template
3. Abstract can be submitted in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
4. Abstract should be within 1 page in length, and contains about 250 words.
5. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
6. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be given after 1-2 weeks of submission.
7. Author's name, affiliation and contact should be included on the Title Page.
Please download Title Page here:
Conference presented and registered full paper will be included in digital conference proceeding, and submitted to major citation databases for reviewing and indexing. Please be aware that abstract proposals are accepted only for presentations. Accepted full-length papers that have been presented at conference are eligible for publication.
The decision made to accept or reject a paper is entirely at the discretion of the editor(s) based on scientific and scholarly evaluation conducted by peer reviewers in the manuscript's areas. Conference organizer(s) plays no part in any of the editorial decisions.